Thursday, September 24, 2009

La Dolce Vita



























The back gardens of the hotel.


So, I was surprised when my husband and I were taking a trip to Venice for our anniversary. I came home from the office, knew something was going on since our dog was MIA and there it was a book on touring Venice- S-U-R-P-R-I-S-E! It really was a nice trip and it really is as romantic as it's all hyped up to be. I guess it's the gondolas and the water setting all around you. We stayed at a very beautiful hotel with Murano glass chandeliers in every room, corridor and hallway. The nicest part of the hotel was the private garden that led you to waterfalls, fountains and even caves! The best part of it all? Was the food, of course. Ciao!































No comments:

Post a Comment