Saturday, August 8, 2009

Crazy about Chairs

Love, love, love these chairs.


A Black and White print says bold, fresh and young. Vintage chair from Chicago Home & Garden.
Black and White and it's Ralph Lauren.

Lovely and romantic.


Vibrant and refined. The Yellow fabric on these chairs complete the room.


My find at Bohemia Chic. It was a set of six dining chairs and I love them!




Baker chairs. Loving the form of lines.


Electric and luxurious Baker chair.


William Howard Thompson House from Country Living Magazine. Very pretty chairs.



This is what I love to do with chairs. It's all about making it your own and in this case a beautiful display of classic books. This chair was taken from Country Living Magazine.


Wing back chair from Antique & Artisan Center. This chair is adorable and I can see it in a reading room or guest bedroom.


I'm getting a tad obsessed with chairs right now. I'm always looking for a vintage chair to take home and bring it to life. You would be surprised to discover some fabulous finds at your local antique store. I recently found freshly painted and newly upholstered antique dining chairs at Bohemia Chic. Unfortunately, they are relocating to another town and haven't made the visit to see their new digs. I hope you enjoyed the chairs. Remember, a chair can be mixed or matched. A chair can be a focal point or a shy and stunning display in the corner of any room.








































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment