Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Must Love Dogs!


Let's be honest, all dogs are cute but not necessarily showmanship material. I could not help but share with you the best in breeds (in my opinion). I definitely appreciate the beauty of these breeds and have actually attended a Westminster Dog show (yes, it's true)-- and let me tell you it was a serious competition. I own a Westie and love him to death. I just love coming home to a happy little terrier-- he has so much spunk and personality. Growing up with dogs is so rewarding and a special experience. My sisters and I grew up with a Bichon Frise-- totally the opposite of what I have now. Take a look at these beauties.

The Lakeland Wheaten Terrier.



The Welsh Springer Spaniel.


The Pug.



The Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier




The Welsh Corgie. The Queen of England has four of them!




The West Highland White Terrier also known as the Westie.




The Scottish Terrier.




These Black and White terriers look great together!





The lovable Bichon Frise.



The Norfolk Terrier. I want to pick him up and put him in my pocketbook--so cute!




The English Springer Spaniel. This breed is a true athlete and is so regal.



The gentle King Charles Cavalier.

You have to love dogs to understand this dedicated pooch post. That's it for today be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment