Saturday, August 8, 2009

Inspiration: Parisian Style

Have you ever wondered why Parisians look so effortlessy chic? My guess is that they are comfortable in their own skin. I love the way the French pay attention to each detail whether it's dressing, cooking or decorating. I share this with you as my parents leave for Paris tomorrow and I know my Mother will find some beautiful Fall pieces to wear when she returns- I'm so jelly! Here are some pics from my travels in Paris back in Spring '08, French Vogue and Numero Magazine which I love!
A beautiful Louis Statue in the Tullieres Gardens.


French home boutique filled with beautiful chandeliers and gorgeous antiques.



The Hotel Crillon in the background. This hotel is uber expensive to actually stay overnight but absolutely an amazing experience to enjoy a glass of champagne for the ladies or scotch and cigar for the gentlemen in the lounge bar. We were lucky enough to see a real celebrity that afternoon, Liam Neeson sipping on a glass of Bordeaux I would think!



Another Louis Statue in the Marais Ditsrict



A photo from French Vogue 1990's



Edgar Degas Illustration, Ballerina.



A photo collage from Numero Magazine.
Cheers,
Valerie



No comments:

Post a Comment